She seems to be coming around, but I think we will plan this to hit
Big Bend around 3/1 and NM a few days later.  That sounds a little
safer.  The National Park Service web site says the park gets crowded
in March, which makes me hope I can hit a space with higher temps and
lower traffic.
Right now I have to go remove a half foot of snow, from something the
weather report called flurries.

Thanks for everyones feedback.

michael