It's a little complicated ... But it works perfectly --

Copy the content of the CDs onto your preferred cloud, ie. MobileMe.
Sync your preferred e-reader (I use Documents to Go) to your cloud and
load the document. Select the option to open the document in your
preferred reader - I use iBooks.

The reason for these complicated steps is that iBooks does not like
opening PDFs above a certain size, and the readers exceed that size.
Documents to Go therefore 'forces' iBooks to open the PDF - resulting
in a really nice medium to read the RR.

If you need any further technical assistance don't hesitate to reach
out.

Good luck!