I recently bought a 61 cm Atlantis complete bike from a good guy on
this group. I thought the Atlantis was going to be just the thing (I
once had a 58cm Atlantis that was just a touch too small) to fill a
certain set of my cycling needs. After doing a bunch of swapping of
components (mostly cockpits and wheels) between the Atlantis and my
56cm Hillborne, and doing several test rides, I have decided (somewhat
to my surprise) to sell the Atlantis and keep the Hillborne. I would
prefer to sell the Atlantis as a complete bike. Here's the set-up:

61cm Atlantis frameset with Ultegra headset (I will include a new
bottle of matching Testor's touch-up paint.) The frame is in very good
condition (8.5-9 out of 10), but there are a few very minor chips/
nicks here and there.
Nitto moustache bars with non-aero Dia-Comp brake levers
Nitto Dirt Drop Stem
Nitto 65 seat post
Brooks B17 Champion Special saddle, very dark green (looks almost
black)
Rivendell Silver shifters
Shimano R550 Cantilevers
Shimano xt Front Derailer
Shimano lx Rear Derailer
Sugino triple crank with new Surly 36t chainring
MKS Touring pedals
Wheels -- 32--spoke, Deore LX hubs, Salsa Delgado rims, built by Jim
at Hiawatha Cyclery (Mpls.)
12-28 9-speed cassette
Tires -- Continental Travel Contact 37's

I will post some photos later this week, but not till Wednesday or
Thursday at earliest (that's just how circumstances developed).

$1,800 includes shipping in CONUSA and professional packing.

Inquiries and expressions of interest off-list, please.

Thanks for considering.

-- Forrest (Iowa City)