I'm 6'4", 280 lb.  96cm PBH

64cm Bomba (maybe should have gotten a 60. When I put on the Small
Block 8's, there isn't much room for bailout over the top tube.
Absolutely brilliant for fully loaded touring, though.)
67cm Hilsen (should be delivered tomorrow!)

I've found that the double top tube is the secret to my success and
frame longevity.  I've grown to love the look.  The stiffness and
support improvement is indisputable.

I've toured, fully loaded, self-supported, on the Bomba every summer
since I got it.  I've put close to 90 pounds on it with absolutely no
problem.  Happy to discuss my touring experience with anyone!

Patrick