Well, it seems that we vertically endowed folks have the blessing of
the gatekeeper to keep our sub-group going, and for that I, for one,
am grateful.  I'd suggest we accept his suggestion and start each post
off with the following:  TALL RIDERS SUBGROUP:  etc, etc.

All those in favor perform a vicious high-flying slam dunk!

RGZ