Sorry, Jim, but I think this worth passing one:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/deepa-s-iyer/a-foodies-daily-ritual_b_807350.html

I know from my Chinese ex-wife that, in Chinese tradition, the value
of food is much more than its vitamin and mineral analysis; the method
of preparation and other relative intangibles affect the "chi" -- the
"subtle" (as opposed to "gross", material" aspect of food.

Something to think about, anyway.

Patrick Moore, supping on his own home-made minestrone and french bread.

--
Patrick Moore
Albuquerque, NM