Beautiful pics!!

best,

JimP

From: orthie...@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 23:16:49 -0800
Subject: Re: [RBW] Today's Ride
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com

Very nice pictures! I've always wanted to ride that bridge but have never
figured out how to get there from Palo Alto.
Nice bike too!

René

Sent from my iPhone 4
On Jan 16, 2011, at 10:03 PM, JimD <rasterd...@comcast.net> wrote:

Took a spin through Cupertino to stop for coffee and then back home.
Some photos are
here:http://www.flickr.com/photos/rasterdogs/sets/72157604146015375/
Many time riding my bike reminds me of skiing groomed cruisers.Can't beat
it.JimD