Beth: I have been considering yoga as a supplement to cycling (that's the
cycling content) and for much needed flexibility, posture and emotional
benefits. I am copying the list in case others have informed opinions. I'd
be grateful to learn how yoga helps with the following:

1. upper body muscle tone
2. posture (I have a very slight congenital "hump" or curvature)
3. flexibility (I can guess this one, though)
4. emotions

Bikram's has opened a new westside studio and has an introductory $20 for
the first month offer, so I think I'll try it, but weight training has also
been suggested and since I hate "exercise" I know I won't do both.

Please reply offlist (unless others are interested vis-a-vis cycling
supplement) to
bertin...@gmail.com.

Thanks!