Hi All,

For sale is my 62cm Quickbeam. (60cm ctc). I am 6 feet tall and fits
perfectly.

some photos here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/claytonesseff/sets/72157624631299665/with/4689322413

Ideally I'd sell almost the complete bike, but if you want just the frame,
fork, rack, headset scroll down.

Frame and fork
Chris King headset
3TTT stem
Nitto Noodles in 42cm
Cane Creek levers for linear pull brakes
Paul V-brakes
Nitto front rack
Sugino Alpina cranks with surly stainless rings
SKF bottom bracket
Rear wheel (phil wood with dos eno freewheel and 16t dura ace cog on the
flipside, open pro mavic rim)
Grip King pedals
Honjo and Berthoud fenders
Nitto S-83 Post
Brooks B.17 standard in black
Sram chain
Almost new set of 35mm Paselas
Semi-worn set of Grand Bois cypress

(not selling front wheel or the light,)

$1700 plus actual shipping.

Frame has never been crashed, always stored inside.

No dents or dings. A few little scratches but overall in excellent
condition.

I am also willing to sell just the frame, front rack, headset, fork for
$1,000, although the components really work very well toghether (perfect
chainlines, etc).

Happy to show it in person too (local sale preferred).

Thanks,
Clayton Scott
SF, CA