My in-laws gifted me with a WW vest when they were still available. I
wear the crap out of it. The neck is great when I don't feel like
taking along a scarf, and folds down out of the way when I'm not so
cold. It has holes in it and the corner of the rear pocket sags a
little lopsidedly. I will probably wear it until it shreds.

I got a cardigan shortly after it came out. Two days after it arrived,
my sister's cat (who has a thing for wool -- anyone ever heard of this
in cats?) ATE a 2-inch chunk from the cuff. I repaired it badly using
wool yarn and a small-diameter crochet hook (I don't know how to knit
and probably couldn't have gotten it that fine anyhow). It looks funky
but the sweater is my daily too-cold-in-the-morning garment while I
sip coffee and read the news. After work, I slip it on again in the
evening. Sort of like Mister Rogers.

I've got two and I'm all set; but if you have not owned WW tweedies
before and can afford one now, buy one when they come back. You'll
like it.

Meanwhile, I am waiting for the return of the Wooly Warm jersey (with
the button placket!) and heavier-weight trainer. A girl can dream.
Beth