Yes.

I have one of Forbes' road bikes. The "2XLT" is an aluminum road bike
designed (I'm pretty sure) by Alan Wanta and built in Taiwan at the
same factory as.. (enter major maker of aluminum road frames) somebody
or other. He no longer sells the frames.

How is it? Well, it's obviously not a Riv, but for an aluminum bike,
it's way more Riv than the "major makers" aluminum road bike. It rides
great. Very stable at all speeds. No shimmy... at all. Carbon fork...
well, I get the heebie jeebies about that at times but it feels good
and all. The bars would be higher if my ding dang LBS hadn't cut the
steerer tube down an inch or so but the coolest thing about it, beyond
the ride, is it's tire clearance. I ride it with 32c Paselas and most
recently with Grand Bois 30's (about the same actual width as the
Paselas). Using these "fattish" road tires, I find they mellow out the
stiffness of the aluminum really well. When I've been off this bike
awhile it takes me a bit of time to get back in sync with it, but when
I do it feels really sweet. Set up with open pro's, dura ace 7700
components it's pretty dang light for it's size. Climbs the west
Austin hills better than I do so no complaints. Oh yeah, it has fender
mounts too.

I have the specs that Forbes shared on a user group I can forward to
anyone interested. Overall, I'm really glad I purchased it (esp. at
the discounted Ebay price) and it's a nice alternative to my Quickbeam
and Atlantis when I get the go-fast bug.