Wow, Allan, that is one beautiful bike.

Sean

--- On Thu, 1/20/11, Allan in Portland <allan_f...@aracnet.com> wrote:

From: Allan in Portland <allan_f...@aracnet.com>
Subject: [RBW] Re: Generator lighting questions
To: "RBW Owners Bunch" <rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com>
Date: Thursday, January 20, 2011, 1:38 AM

Hello,

a) On mounting, I'm pretty proud of this liberal use of p-clamps:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/47116230@N00/sets/72157625228844901/

I'd add the guy who invented P-clamps to the list of I-sure-hope-he-
didn't-die-broke.

b) Neither. I tape it to the side, about 4 o'clock.

c) Small front rack, but not for the light, that'd be stupid. I'm now
running with a Sackville medium up front, which I love. I really have
to get an updated photo of the bike with it. I suppose I should admit
to some qualifications. One, it's about 2-3 inches too tall for my
handlebars. Two, the trail on this bike, at about 55mm IIRC, is a bit
at the upper envelop for front loading IMO. But it looks sooo good.
What do they say, if you look good then you will feel good. ;-) Or
something like that.

-Allan