Seller finally responded after three days. No pics. Not real positive
he'll have any anytime soon. Something about it being cold in
Alaska... The last line of the email is: "I must say that I've gotten
several responses so I'll have to close." Hey, no pressure or
anything.

Another interested party contacted me to see if the seller wrote back
and said his inquiries were unanswered and the last mail bounced.
Curious that the seller has only one post on RBW to sell a bike I
mentioned I really wanted in another post...

Anyone happen to know Scott Smith from Alaska with a blue Ram?

Not to be a jerk or anything but does anybody else smell a rat? Feel
free to insert eye roll at my gullibility here...

Regardless, I think I'll pass on sending my $1800 to Scott in Alaska
with the unconfirmed Ram deal in Alaska that must close quickly...

Cycletex