Ditto.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim McNamara <tim...@bitstream.net>
Sender: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 14:06:11
To: <rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [RBW] Tone, OT and Stuff Like That

But it is a list about Riv stuff and nothing but Riv stuff (and how we use it,
which is- to me- often the more interesting discussion).

We all have other resources for talking about other stuff- back channel
discussions if we really want to talk to particular list members about other
non-Riv stuff, and of course family and friends.  I like having the specific
focus.

And, of course, it's Jim's list and he gets to set the rules.  ;-)

Tim