MIke:

My Atlantis came with Paselas which were good but prone to sidewall
cuts due to my lack of attention in where I ride.  I changed to the
Marathon Supremes a few years back and will soon install my 3rd pair.
Expect 4-5k miles on a rear and few if any flats.  I run 60 psi and
only pump them up once or twice a month.  Wonderful tires.  Pricey to
buy but cost effective on a per mile or per flat basis.  You may now
forget about tires for a year or two.

dougP