Ha, I love your spirit, Ian!

Here in the more "temperate" lattitudes I may just luck out today and
get a ride on one of our own "mushy" trails, as the mercury is finally
inching above freezing and the ice will turn to slush, glorious
slush...  (In all seriousness, there's nothing like riding on nicely
packed snow at temps well below freezing.  Great photos, thanks!

Bobby "start burning the furniture, it's 20 degrees" Birmingham