I'm sure that the All-Rounder was available with pin striping.  I had
my 1996 Riv Road Standard pin striped as an option when it was
purchased (this was, of course, a Waterford built frame).  Here's a
link to my Flickr photostream with photos of my bike:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/37964304@N05/sets/72157619758078965/

Jim Cloud
Tucson, AZ