Hey, I'm thrilled that VO is in business...  I think they provide a
wide variety of great and useful bike frames, parts and products at
reasonable prices.  I own a Campagne handlebar bag, which I think is a
quality bag.  Regarding their bike frames, VO seems to have picked up
where Kogswell left off after Matthew Grimm closed up shop.  I can
easily envision a VO frame in my future... (or if I have a good year,
possibly another Riv... oh well....)

I had the pleasure of meeting Chris at the 2009 NAHBS.. he's exudes a
great bike vibe and attitude.