It's a perfect color for 'coffee rides'.
-JimD
How bout a photo in front of your favorite coffee spot.

On Feb 4, 2011, at 10:57 AM  Feb 4, 2011, Esteban wrote:

As many of you know, I've been happily riding my Nobilette-made
Protovelo since 2008 in RCP.  Time for paint!

I was originally considering Pea-Sage Green, seriously considered one-
color Navy, and went with chocolate brown and creme accents - as it is
a Rivendell after all, if a prototype.  Perhaps professorial?  The Riv
painter does a great job!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25671211@N02/5415949833/in/set-72157604736650031/

Running it for the So Cal Riv Ride with Hetres, then onto fenders and
perhaps Lierres.

http://veloflaneur.wordpress.com/2011/02/04/color-is-nice/

Esteban
San Diego, Calif.

-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RBW Owners Bunch" group. To post to this group, send email to rbw-owners- bu...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rbw-owners-bunch+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com . For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rbw-owners-bunch?hl=en .