My research in the archives show some posting traffic on the Sackville
Barsack almost one year ago to the day.  It's time for a 1 year
review!

I've always liked this bag's looks and I'm a MASSIVE Sackville guy.
Sackville stuff is the truth.

So I'm wondering how the bag performs?  What improvements would you
make? Being that the load rides *kinda high*, what can be said about
bike handling?  Are front load concerns overblown? My guess is that
they are, and that the bag works great for whatever purpose it is
tasked to. I put the majority of the my touring load on the fork of my
Bomba and it rolls no problemo.  As I told a friend, I never find
myself saying, "geez this load is really hosing up the handling of
this here Rivendell Bombadil."

What do Barsack owners think?  Touring? Rando? Grocery?

I'm on the fence at the moment.  I need a front bag.  I like the idea
of mounting to a front rack, but the headtube of my 67cm Hilsen is so
stinking long.  Would a rack mounted Berthoud be accessible?  Would
the map case be readable?

All those issues are solved by the Barsack.

Do tell!

Patrick
Louisville, Ky.

PS:  I really want a tweed one bad.