Speaking of bags, does anyone make a saddlebag of about the same
capacity as the Junior that will attach nicely to the rails of a
saddle without Brooks loops? (I do know about the bolt on loops but I
hate them. The VO ones are far, far FAR better than the diabolic Cyclo
loops, though, whose only merit is to give a convincing explanation by
way of example of why British manufacturing was completely swept away
by more intelligent operations.)

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 12:18 PM, carrie harvilla <carrieh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Very fun project. I'd love to make bag such as this. Do you have a pattern
> (or will you have a pattern when you're done)?
>
> Thanks,
> ~carrie
>
> On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 12:03 PM, grrlyrida <grrlyr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> If I had unlimited funds, I would love to get a Guu. They're some of
>> my favorite bag. But Riv has a shopsack and that's one of my other
>> favorite practical bags.
>>
>> On Feb 7, 11:14 pm, Benedikt <neutralbuoya...@comcast.net> wrote:
>> > So I'm thinking about making a new bag for my front rack.  I'd like to
>> > finish it by Chilly Hilly (however that only gives me three weeks) if
>> > I do.  I'm thinking a design similar to these
>> > -http://www.guu-watanabe.com/tabi.html
>> > although maybe a slight bit smaller.  Large enough to hold my camera,
>> > gloves and some snacks.
>>
>> --

Patrick Moore
Albuquerque, NM