Riding out this weekend with a group of roughly 25 from Embarcadero
Bart out to Samuel P Taylor.  We'll be camping out one night taking
the inland route out and the coastal route back.  Some of us, the riv
riders in particular, are thinking of adding the Bolinas Ridge Trail
into our Sunday Ride.  Hope to see some Rivendells and their riders
out on the road, or perhaps at the hiker biker site before the rains
come in next week.  Just wanted to share these exciting plans.

Hope it's a good weekend of riding for the bay area folks and everyone
else as well.

Cheers,
Adam