Cleaning out my parts box. No photos right now, but I wanted to get this up
before I left for the weekend. Paypal reserves your stuff, and I'll ship it
Monday. Prices include shipping, and it'll go out on Monday. Local pickup,
you get 10 off so long as you come to me.

Nigel Smythe Big Loafer : Tan Canvas : As New : 90

Nigel Smythe Country Bag : Tweed, Saddle hangers in wrong place (flap
instead of interior). New: Best Offer

Rivendell Wool LS Jersey : Small hole, easily darn-able, beautiful jersey
(red letters on white band, green jersey). Fits my large size body
perfectly, but is xxxl. : 120 (yeah it's high, but i guess one just sold for
180? hard for me to keep it around if it's worth that much to folks, and all
i want is a short sleeve jersey and that's how much they run)

White Industries Dos Eno Freewheel 16:19 : Used less than 500 miles, looks
good as new with some dust : 80

White Industries Dos Eno Chainring 38:35 : Same usage as freewheel : 40 (buy
both freewheel and chainring and it's 100 even)

Schwalbe Big Apples 2.35", pair : Rode less than 50 miles and then changed
tires : 60

LOOKING FOR:
Nitto Mini Front Rack
Anything awesome.