If Jenny from Point Loma sees this maybe she'll chime in.  She has
them on her Homer & they look good.  I haven't gotten a close look but
they look better than the ones common back in the 70s/80s.  It's a
clean look that elminates all the clutter of the bar ends I've been
using forever.  Definitely worth consideration.

dougP