http://www.rivbike.com/blogs/news_post/333

Looks like there's a new Sam color on the block.  I like the fender color
contrast - nice mix with the decals.  I'm not sure I like the "grilver" - It
seems like bike colors are following car colors to neutral.  I liked silvers
about 8 years ago, but am losing my interest.  If it's silver, I like bare
metal.  Otherwise, give me some "colorway".

Brian
With the copper AHH - I know - sorta hypocritical...