I could live with that setup for sure.  Oh ... but then again...
there's still that Hilsen and the Atlantis I'm lusting after...

Maybe Riv needs to offer a "perpetual" financing plan with automatic
monthly payroll deductions, where at some point one receives
electronic notification stating "Your NEXT Riv deposit is complete,
please contact us to arrange for model choice and delivery...

Either that, or creative lease financing where at the end of the
leasing period one can pay the buy out price or sign up for a new
lease program...

Danger!!