Doug

The IRD one might work for you.

http://store.interlocracing.com/clcast.html

Also remember that those M4 bolts that hold your DT stops in are the
same thread  as water bottle and fender/rack bolts, so you can store
them snugged up in any of ther myriad extra braze ons on your Atlantis
(including back in the DT shifter boss).  Also, you can leave numerous
spares in your frame.

kind regards
Bill