Howdy,

I have a excellent condition 55cm Bleriot that I have been building up
and finally getting a chance to ride.  It's been a super fun project
but the bike is too small.  I've made it work for me, but I know
having a larger frame is necessary.

I mostly ride a 56cm Sam Hillborne which, with the upsloping top tube,
feels much much larger than the 55 Bleriot.

So, is there anyone out there with a 57 or 59 Bleriot frame set in
great condition that feels they'd be better off on a 55?  If so, I'd
be interested in a "frame trade".

The condition of mine is 9.5 out of 10....a few small nicks and such,
mostly on the chain stays.

Also, if anyone is selling a 57 or 59, I'd be interested.  and then
I'd sell this one....or keep it for my wife.

here's a link to a photo I took today after getting the white hetres
on.

http://tinyurl.com/4dx6e7w

Thanks,