Actually was able to get out on my SH yesterday.  40 miles without
studded tires.  Nice feeling.

http://tinyurl.com/68eozoe

Ended up being a salmon to a large group out training for the Alamanzo
100 later this spring.  Guessing at least 150 riders.  Of course, was
too dumbfounded to grab my camera.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN