hi all!
     i would like to trade my 48cm noodles and tiagra road levers that
riv sells. the bars are in good shape with typical wear and tear marks
and the levers are in excellent shape with hardly any wear.

I need any of the following:
-dull brite 150mm bulmoose bars
-nitto mini front rack
-sackville saddlesack small in olive
-quickbeam crank 170 or 175
-brooks/mercia/selle anatomica saddle

I would be willing to make up the difference/take money to equal out
trades but not too much though maybe 20 or 30 dollars max. i just have
some extra riv stuff and need some other riv stuff for my quickbeam
and I thought a trade would be fun.
thanks for your time.
rex