I'm selling my 59cm A.Homer Hilsen.

It's in excellent condition. 3 years old, 3000 miles. Never dropped or
rained on. Stored indoors at room temperature. (No garage storage.)

$2500, with professional packing and shipping to the CON US included.
Will consider offer on local pickup (Paso Robles ,CA.)

No saddle, seatpost or pedals.

I weighed 240 for most of the miles on this bike, and I had a good
shop (Bike Attack in Santa Monica)  build me a set of bombproof
wheels. The people at Bike Attack are oriented towards mountain
biking, so the wheelset has a set of high end Hadley hubs with disc
brake mounts...which are of course out of place on a road bike.
Straight 2mm spokes, and Mavic A719 rims. No broken spokes, and just 2
super light truing touch-ups in 3000 miles. This is the best wheelset
I've ever had for my personal needs.

The set up is nothing fancy, but nothing cheap, either...

42cm Nitto Noodle Bars
11cm Nitto Technomic Deluxe Stem
172.5 Crank Arms (I'm 5'10" and my pbh is 86.5, and they are perfect
for me on this frame size.)
Sugino Compact triple crankset
Silver Sidepull Brakes
Hadley Hubs
Mavic 719 Rims
Tektro Brake Levers
Shimano Bar End Shifters, set up as indexed downtube shifters
9 speed cogset
Near New Jack Brown Blue Rear Tire
Well Used Jack Brown Blue Front Tire  (100 miles left on it.)
Ultegra Derailer...lightly scuffed from use on another bike
Chain slightly less than 50% stretch...plenty of miles left

Aside from the normal dropout wear, there are 4 paint chips. They are
clearly shown in the photos available here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25844261@N05/

Thanks