Mike—I have the Tektro R556 front and rear so maybe I'll have better luck
with a 37 Pasela than you did with the R538. I guess the 37 Pasela is the
safe way to go... I have found them to run a tad small in my experience so
all should go fine with that route.

Bruce—Do you have any photos you'd be able to share of the Romulus with 37s
on it?

Seth—That's a great idea. I'm going to look into the Pauls if brake
clearance is the issue. I'm all for finding some that work and allow for
tires larger than 37s.

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 1:54 PM, Bruce <fullylug...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have had 37 mm Paselas on my Ram, both front and rear.

Curtis R Schmitt
646.481.2625