How about arm-warmers and leg-warmers? I'm not sure how thick your
fabric is, but it might be worth looking into. There are also a ton of
videos online that show you how to create a cycling cap. Ear-warmers
perhaps.

What about a tool wrap for under the saddle? You'd probably have to
line it with heavy duty canvas inside, but then you'll get the nice
pattern of the wool outside. Perhaps some matching flaps if you have
fenders (keep in mind this'll only be cool if you have a decent
pattern that matches your bike).