Man this is really tough, not at all what I want to do, I love this
Bike.

I have some serious unexpected expenses that have forced me to make
some tough decisions. Hence this is going up for sale.

I am the 3rd Owner of this Frame, Fork and Wheels. They were barely
used by the first owner and the 2nd owner never even finished building
it back up, so practically speaking I am the 2nd owner to ride the
bike, although it looks like the 1st owner maybe put a 100 miles on
it. It still looks brand new. The only evidence of wear when I got it
was the brake surface on the rims, they had very light marks.

Condition is a solid 9/10 on the frame and fork. No scratches, dents
or anything else to be worried about.

The Specialized/Nitto Dirt Drop Stem is the only part on the bike that
has scuffs and a scratch. If it bothers you get a new stem.

Also the fenders are a little less than perfect with a few dents and 2
extra holes drilled for a front rack. I covered the holes with Foil
Tape, looks about as good as one could hope, I never got around to
buying a front rack like I had planned.

Everything else on the Bike has maybe 500 or so miles on it from new.
Wheels are true and no hops. Tires have plenty of life left although I
did buy them 2nd hand.

Frame and Fork: 52cm Bombadil clear over raw color Twined and
Shellac'd chainstay.
Headset: Cane Creek Classic 100 1"
Cages: Nitto R and Electra/Nitto knockoff cage
Seatpost: Nitto Lugged
Saddle: Brooks B-17 Special
Stem: Specialized/Nitto Dirt Drop
Bars: Sycip Singles Bar
Grips/bartape: Rivendell Portuguese Cork and Neubaums tape, twined
with 5 coats of Shellac
Levers: Paul cantilever
Shifters: Shimano 8 speed and Paul mounts mounted upside down.
Cables & Housing: Shimano Dura Ace
Brakes: Shimano XT High Profile and VO Hangers
Brake Pads: Kool Stop Salmon
Front Der: Shimano Ultegra
Rear Der: Shimano Ultegra High normal
Cassette: Shimano 12-26
Cranks: Sugino XD2 triple 175mm 24/39/43 I also have a Sugino 40,
never got the rings I really wanted easy fix.
Pedals: Suntour Superbe Pro.
Toe Clips: MKS L Half clips with leather.
Wheels: 650B Synergy laced to LX hubs, built by Rich.
Tires: 650B 40 mm Fatty Rumpkins
Fenders: VO Zeppelin 55mm

I am asking $2800 Shipping will be extra but I would hope we can
workout local pickup.

I would like Paypal or a money order.

I am in 90232

http://www.flickr.com/photos/willhrtn/5365030652/in/set-72157625721858877/