It would be great if more women felt more welcome to delurk.  A reason
I like visiting places like Lovely Bicycle (today's post is quite a
propos: http://tinyurl.com/4xwsdyk)

Speaking of the term "the wife," is it anything like "the hubby?"
which in places like Yelp you'll find quite often, which seems more to
be a kind of post-feminist Gen-Y thing.

What male cyclist with a female partner doesn't want to get her more
into cycling?  Making a place more inclusive, either online, or at the
bikeshop or on the road, can only help.

TSW