I ride a Betty and love it. Mostly short rides around town and share
it with my daughters when they feel like riding. Actually, they
haven't ridden it yet as one's in college and the other hardly rides.

I thought about siting extra for the Yves paint, but just loved the
Betty's colors so much and knew my girls would live it too.

Rene

Sent from my iPhone 4