Pictures of these are really hard to come by for some reason.  I
stared at the red one had on the specials page for months, kept
looking at that picture of the RCP one that Phillip had put up,
finally called Riv and ended up with my Roadeo.  I would think they
could sell boat loads of these, especially if they threw a few eyelets
on.  On the other hand my Roadeo will still clear a 35-37 mm tire and
the caliper brakes are a cinch to set up

Rob
-
http://oceanaircycles.com/