Agree.  It's good.  Didn't sign up for the 30 days, although am trying
to hold to it.  Just to see.  This can be a tough month for riding.
Should be doable.  As long as the forecasts are wrong and we don't get
9 inches of snow this week.  (Yes, snow.  In Minnesota.  In April.)

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN