I know folks are tired of me talking about my biking experiance but all I
can say anymore is wow.  Nice 40ish mile ride today on road with paved
trails, single track, mud, tree roots, rocks you name it.. smooth pavement
.. head winds, tail winds, just a great time.

I don't know how fast I went and don't care.

The wool undies, columbia shorts, and shirt combo was great with some older
hiking sandles.

Recommendation:  Try to use rivits or find some ohter way to attach mudflaps
to fenders.  the nuts on the inside collected mud and made noise.  30
seconds with a small stick and all was quiet again for the road.

Here are some photos..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tksleeper/sets/72157626520888238/

Kelly