or if you want something let me know.  I have a bunch of the same
stuff that is used too, so just ask if you see something interesting.
If you have any questions please ask.

chiversj at gmail.com

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/webUpload?uname=chiversj&aid=5597384706575760865

172.5 Specialized Triple Cold Forged Crank (no rings)  These are the
ST-1 and the are in good shape.
172.5 Ritchey Triple Cold Forged Cranks (no photo)
170   Ritchey Triple Cold Forged Cranks (no Photo)
175 Sugino Triple Mighty Crank (no Photo)
175 Suntour Triple XCP cold forged crank (no Photo)

170 NOS Suntour Superbe Pro Crank 52/42 almost prefect, but one tiny
ding in the arm, super hard rings made in Japan.  $85.00

NOS Camp Record Pedal dust covers $30.00

Brooks Pro Pre softened- Nicely taken care of $ 50.00
Brooks B-17 George Flegg (large rivit) $35.00 (no photo)

Seldom used Black Carradice (Nelson) $ 50.00

NOS Steve Jackson Leather Saddle bag

NOS Dura Ace non aero brake levers.  $35.00

NOS Suntour XC Comp Pedals $50.00

NOS BOB water bottle with new fancy Binda straps

BOB or Bstone coin purse

A box of incomplete MAFAC canti brake parts- $15.00

NOS Mavic Front Der

NOS Mavic BB (for triple OEM on the Bridgestone MB-0)

NOS but shop worn Superbe Pro Brake Levers, hoods are not perfect
25.00

NOS (but shop worn Superbe Pro Brake set, cold forged calipers and
original levers, hoods are not perfect) $75.00

Never installed , Superbe Pro Headset- 1 inch english $20.00

NOS Salsa Moto stem- 28.00

Dura Ace Brake levers (non aero) not installed, but not perfect $30.00

NOS Campy Bar end shifters friction only $ 25.00 rare blue rubber
lever covers

NOS Shimano Bar end shifters 7 speed 35.00

2 NOS XT Front der $ 38.00 each

NOS Suntour XC Pro 8 speed thumb shifters $90.00

NOS Suntour XC Pro Rear Der short cage $ 70.00

NOS Original Suntour XC Pro friction Thumb shifters

2 new, Superbe Pro Front der- one is missing the band, $55.00 for the
pair of them

3 Suntour XC Pro Front Der, low normal, one used, two new

ST-1 Crank Photo