We were lucky with the weather - - I don't think it hit 90 that day.
Chris Kostman did a nice job organizing the ride.  My buddy JJ has
been riding for 8 months, took a wrong turn, and still finished in the
top 15.

The bike is such a wonderful way to see new places, meet nice people.
This scenery, the whole feel of this event was epic.  Nice folks, too.