My only complaint is that the graphics are so... well... simple. Oh,
how I remember the days of graphical daring at Rivendell; the Bleriot,
the Saluki, the Quickbeam all had great fonts and graphic design. I
must say the Simpleone is just a little dull. Oh well, it'll be a hell
of a bike nonetheless.