Thanks for the Weston map.  I've explored randomly in that area, but
it's nicer to have a clear overview.  Is the Licoln book available at
the town hall or some online store?  I'm very interested in piecing
together the trails that make good routes in the metro west towns.

My own favorites are the Cochichuate and Sudbury aqueduct lines that
can be pieced together through some otherwise busy burbs.  There are
ornate pump houses and some terrific bridges along those trails.
Estabrook Woods in Concord is a new area I've been exploring.