I really like this photo you caught of a Hunqapillar in the grass:

https://picasaweb.google.com/115167041841412610078/HunqapillarInTheHills5111?authkey=Gv1sRgCImI2MiGwJqxpAE#5602169349475313458

How long did it stand there before it reacted to your presence?

And seriously, what was the location of these shots?