I have this gorgeous Pashley Tube Rider Double Scoop in Pink/
Tourquoise

Upgrades include: Nitto Periscopa stem, Nitto bars, mks touring
pedals, shimano brake levers, cork grips, a suntour thumbshifter used
in friction mode, and basket.

I have the original twist shifter and grips as well as the original
beach cruiser style bars. All will be included.

This was the last one imported from the uk back in '10. I am not sure
if these are available anymore state-side from a pashley dealer. I
was
told last year that the us distributer wasn't importing them anymore.
perfect shape not a blemish to be found. no dents cracks etc.....
there are scuff marks here and there on the pedals and crank arms,
just the normal wear. always stored indoors ridden about 1000 miles.

wheels are true, everything works perfect. My wife doesnt really ride
it much anymore, since she got a go-fast bike.

$550 Bike only, shipping is extra, I got a quote on shipping via ups/
fedex says it will be around $80 to the east coast (depending on
location could be cheaper), local pickup is also an option.

perfect town bike.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/willhrtn/sets/72157626556037328/