Spring cleaning time - and saving for a Simpleone.  I've dropped the
price on my beautifully restored Trek TX500, with "custom" Blackburn
Rando rack (a rear rack adapted for use up front) and Honjo Fenders.
Chris Bishop of Bishop Bikes (winner of best steel bike at this years'
NAHBS) did the framework - adding studs for Paul Racers, fender
eyelets etc. Perfect paint by Circle A, and they added the frame-
matching stripe to the Honjos. Also have a NOS 175mm Sugino AT
crankset (no rings) that would look great on this vintage ride, and
Phil BB with no use (115mm) and a used Nitto Dirt Drop stem with 26mm
clamp from another past build. (Most scratches below the MAX mark) The
bike was shown at last years' Cirque Du Cyclisme, and not ridden.

Frameset, fenders and rack = $700 and I'll split shipping.
AT Crankset = $75 + $5 shipping
Phil BB = $75 + $5 shipping
Dirt Drop Stem = $30 + $5 shipping

If anyone wants it all, it's yours for $825 and I'll split shipping &
throw in the matching vintage Silca floor pump that I had Circle A do
at the time they painted the frame & fenders, and is shown in the last
photo of the Flickr set below. It has the same Trek decals on it - so
if you buy the frame - you GOTTA get this! If you only want the frame,
or if other things sell first, I'll negotiate a fair price for the
pump.

Fist come. first served! PayPal preferred. Shipping on the frame will
have to wait until May 23ish due to travel. Other things can be sent
immediately. Reply offline - thanks.

http://tinyurl.com/3ru8myv