As I noted in previous posts, I have recently purchased an Atlantis.
This is part of a goal to find a bike that handles my commutes and
touring well. Between my girlfriend and I we have seven bikes which is
more than I wish to maintain. So I am thinning my part of the herd.
Here is bike 1

2006 54cm Rambouillet (Coleman green formerly)
S&S couplers installed by Bilenky of Philadelphia
Custom paint
Completely stock build with the following exceptions
Silver sidepulls
Connex 920 chain
SRAM 11x32 rear cassette
Brooks handlebar tape
Acorn Roll bag with tool for couplers and any 700c tubes I have left
since I will no longer have any 700c bikes
Schwalbe Marathon Supremes 700x38 with about 200 miles on them (they
still have the center 'bead')
rear light
suitcase and packing tubes plus printed instructions on how to get the
bike into the suitcase.

It does not come with the Brooks saddle. This baby is perfectly formed
to my butt.

There are a couple of minor paint dings that I have tried to capture
in the pictures. The chain became jammed between the chain stay and
the inner cog once and chewed up the paint in there pretty good and I
tried to capture that as well. All spots have been touched up with
Testers paint that matches pretty well. I will add that to the
shipment.

The bike will ship in the suitcase and shipping should be around $90
on UPS.

Here are pictures -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jbusteed/sets/72157626694043428/