And mine is a 57.  It would appear that you have both luck and
timing.  A not particularly recent photo, as the Bleriot hasn't seen
many miles of late, I've been mostly on my 61 Atlantis since I got it
and realized how off the Bleriot's frame size was for me.  Live and
learn.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/92441699@N00/3519877689/in/set-72157617881917597/

Rick.