Sir Arthur Conan Doyle has a great quote for times such as these, and I
think you did it intuitively!

“When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes
monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just mount a bicycle and go
out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the ride you
are
taking.<http://thinkexist.com/quotation/when-the-spirits-are-low-when-the-day-appears/365706.html>
”

On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 4:13 AM, MichaelH <mhech...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for sharing the photos, very nicely done.  I especially liked
> the moon shots.  Life is good, even when our life situation isn't; but
> going for a good ride always helps that.
>
> peace,
> michael
>
> On May 14, 2:32 am, manueljohnacosta <manueljohnaco...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
> > With the dread of losing my job hanging over my head and my lost
> > wallet somewhere in Milpitas I find it amazing that I can brighten up
> > my mood with just a simple bike ride home.
> >
> > Pictures proved that I like taking pictures:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mannyacosta/sets/72157626591058217/
> >
> > -Manny "My Middle name is bad luck" Acosta

Cheers,
David
Redlands, CA

*...in terms of recreational cycling there are many riders who would
probably benefit more from
improving their taste than from improving their performance.* - RTMS