Thanks for the tip.  I love to see the Japanese traditional cutting
tools, although I do like my rotary cutter.

While browsing his photostream I saw this rack from Nitto
http://flic.kr/p/9FDMCf
and wondered if anybody here has tried one yet?  I know thay are
similare to the VO offering and some older racks, but interesting none
the less.  I saw these last week on the Ben's cycle page looking for
other stuff and promptly forgot about it until now.

Rob
-
http://oceanaircycles.com/